they aint real. eihter that or they already disconnected them.
PARIS HILTON PHONE HACKED; PRIVATE NUMBERS OF STARS FLOOD INTERNET; FBI INVESTIGATES
Sun Feb 20 2005 09:39:20 ET
Private telephone numbers of celebrities have been unleashed on the Internet after an apparent hacking into Paris Hilton's T-MOBILE SIDEKICK Address Book, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.
The FBI has opened an investigation into the hack, a government source said.
The DRUDGE REPORT has confirmed the authenticity of many of the unlisted and super-secret numbers: Private phone numbers and email addresses of Eminem, Lindsay Lohan, Christina Aguilera, Andy Roddick, Ashlee Simpson, Victoria Gotti, Vin Diesel, Anna Kournikova and many others!
One top star reached Sunday morning expressed total outrage at Paris.
"I gave her my number after we met in Miami, I did not know she f**king kept it on her cellphone!" the star explained.
A website posted the digits over the weekend, with the message: "I'm Sorry Bitch Smile GG FGT SLT BTCH! HACKED BY THE NIGGAS AT DFNCTSC"
Also splashed in the hack, Paris Hilton's private note, listed by date.
From Hollywood to Vegas to New York -- and back, Paris Hilton's private notes, road directions, hotel and airline preferences are exposed.
Developing...
Filed By Matt Drudge
heres a list of #s if anyone wants to make some calls or shoot someone an email
http://www.livejournal.com/users/we_deduce/8976.html
they aint real. eihter that or they already disconnected them.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
its real, alot of em have been disconnected. Alot of the #s have been called and confirmed. Theres other stuff that goes along with it, they got her pics off her phone, text messages, everything. One of the text messages talked about being with Rick and getting a birth control kill pill, i was rollin.
I bet they are real, I called a couple to test myself. The Lindsay Lohan had a guy on the vm that said something along the lines of Lindsay wont be getting any vm's dur to her # being all over the internet.
"Why so serious?"
Im telling courtney![]()
i've tryed a few numbers myself
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
I tried several of them and none of them worked nor said anything about that person!
It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.
her doctor is real, thats a gimme.
I guess its possible that this imformation leaked and was then altered. I dunno.
go me i know have 3 restraining orders placed on me by ms. lohan.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks